- This quotation is an offer capable of acceptance so as to bring into existence a contract. Upon payment of the above-mentioned deposit, the client expressly accepts the quotation, agrees to, and acknowledges, the legally binding nature of these terms and conditions and in doing so becomes contractually bound to Vonvé Bridal Couture pty Ltd. (“Vonvé”) for due performance in accordance herewith.
- 60% of the full dress price is due as a deposit on acceptance of a quote.
- Due to the nature of the goods being specially ordered, all deposits are non-refundable and all goods remain the property of Vonvé until such time the total price as per this quotation is paid in full.
- The balance of the total price is payable within 7 days of being notified that the dress has arrived.
- In the event of a sample dress (or a dress that is already in the country) being bought by the Client, payment of the balance shall be made upon receipt of a written request for payment thereof by Vonvé via email to the Client or otherwise.
- The Client acknowledges its obligation and responsibility, under these terms and conditions, to pay the balance of the total price irrelevant of the Client’s change in circumstance or decision.
- A cancellation fee of 60% on dress total purchase options will be applicable for cancellations of any nature for whatsoever reason.
- Alteration costs are not included in the quotation and an estimate is available on request. Alterations fittings will be conducted at Vonvé from Monday – Friday only. Alterations estimate at R3800.
- Vonvé does not agree to any sole dress purchases and does not provide exclusivity under any circumstances.
- The Client acknowledges the fact that any/all dresses are specially ordered to the clients measurements and imported by Vonvé and as such the Client remains bound to Vonvé for payment of the balance after having entered into this agreement.
- Any variation or amendment to the quotation, as and when it might become necessary, shall be done by way of providing the Client with a new quotation; Acceptance of the new quotation shall render the current quotation null and void and consequently the new quotation shall bring into existence the contract between the parties.
- Interest is payable at prime plus 2% per annum, compounded monthly on all late payments.
- No alterations on the gowns will be made without full payment of the purchase price.
- Vonvé’s maximum liability to the Client for all claims, losses and damages added together where these claims, losses and damages are as a result of or are related to any transaction or information provided in relation to that transaction, shall be limited to the total value of the order by the Client for that transaction.
- Each clause of the agreement is separate and separable from the others. To the extent that any clause or part of any clause in this agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then that clause or part thereof will be severed from this agreement and treated as if it had not been inserted therein, without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this agreement.
Online Terms & Conditions
VONVE SHOES/ACCESSORIES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Upon purchase of shoes/accessories the customer agrees to the following T’s and C’s.
1.) Full payment is required upon purchase.
2.) All sales are final and non – refundable. Vonvé will gladly exchange your item within two days of purchasing/product received.
wIll be for client’s account if returned
4.) Exchanges within two working days from product received, will only be processed if the below conditions are met :
Shoes to be in same condition as when received
Sole and heel of shoe needs to be in original/unworn condition.
– No exchanges will be processed if a shoe has attained any stain/mark on sole, heel or the shoe overall
– Buckle to be intact
– Diamanté to be intact
– Shoe box to be intact, clean and not damaged
– Shoe packaging to be as received
Contact [email protected] regarding any enquiries